Thursday, June 5, 2008

Six Degrees of Separation

So I'm turning into a bit of a blogging stalker.  I just find it interesting (and addicting) to look at peoples blogs.  The whole blogging thing started for me when I googled an old friends name and found their blog.  So cool!  So then I click on their friends list and their friends friends list and so on...  After a few clicks I find myself on some Moss family blogs.  They end up being distant cousins of mine!  So crazy.  So I continue to click away going through their friends and families list when I see a Mindy and Troy.  No way, could it possibly be Mindy and Troy Mounts?!?  It was!  Mindy is a dear old friend that I have known my entire life.  Mindy, the Moss cousins and the old friend all live in different states and have never met.  I've heard we are all just six people away from eachother.  Well I think if you are lds it's more like 3 or 4 (from other lds people of course).  I wonder who I'll find tomorrow...  

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Kathy, I love this blog thing! I'm so glad you found me! Ha, Ha! How is life? I guess I'll be stalking your blog, now! So good to hear from you.

Princesska said...

I love stalking people! haha...I used to have to do it without the internet...but thanks to the world wide web I've been getting rather good at it!