Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'll have more fun???

OMGosh look what I did today.  Megan, I just want to be you.  I went to get my hair highlighted and cut today.  My normal amount of highlights, nothing dramatic AND I loved (my niece) Megans haircut that Jonathan gave her so much I decided to be brave and have bangs cut like her.  So the hairstylist must have seen Megan in my head and just went for it!  Are you creeped out Megan?lol  I'm ubber blonde like Megan!  Only I don't have her golden skin that is so pretty with her natural blonde hair.  My mom is gonna hate it...

9 comments:

Megan said...

OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! you seriously crack me up so bad! haha. they look super cute. oh BTW you will totally have more fun maybe TMTH (to much to handle)

Kathy said...

Yay!! I'm excited, I'm going to have more fun!!! I dunno if I can handle it Megan. You'll have to give me tips on handling it all. Can you believe she made me this blonde without me telling her to do that? I've been walking around stunned and not recognizing my reflection for the last day. I haven't decided if I like it or not (the color on me).

Megan said...

the color was meant to be, think what you may, but blondes simply have more fun. Go with it. I like it and blonde always has a way of boosting self confindence...or maybe its just me

Brynn said...

I love it, I can't wait to actually see it IRL on Sunday!

jaylene said...

Your hair is so cute! I love the bangs!

Thankgoodness you werent thinking of me on the cruise, when the hairstylist looked into your head and got that picture of megan!

(although I am pretty sure you could even pull off big brown curly hair)

mlee said...

hahahaha I actually thought that was a pic of meg at first! I think it looks great--I do like the color!

Tin said...

I went with strawberry highlights this last time I had my hair high lighted. I am enjoying it. I am still blonde and as you know a Moss is usually blonde. In fact when I told my dad about you he asked me if you were blonde or not.

Princesska said...

hahaha...at first i thought this was a picture of megan!!! So cute!!!

Mindy said...

Hey, your hair looks like mine! And Kathy, all you (Moss) ladies are gorgeous!