Saturday, June 21, 2008

Congratulations Jonathan!!!!!!

This is my little brother Jonathan.  Isn't he cute?  I need some better pictures of him.  This picture was taken last summer from our cruise through Beverly Hills in a sweet convertible 12 passenger van.  We had so much fun laughing at ourselves in that polig rig and seeing peoples reactions to it.  Anyway, I'm writing this post to congratulate Jonathan.  So, congratulations Jonathan!!!  He graduated from hair stylist school yesterday.  (I'm gonna have stylin hair the rest of my life).  He did it with(at times) compromised health and while working full time.  I know we'll be seeing him and hearing about him in magazines and on tv.  He's super talented, creative and he's just cool like 'dat!  I love him so much and I'm really happy and excited for him!  I love you Jonathan!!!

6 comments:

Tin said...

I like that picture. Sometimes the best pictures are the ones we get on the spur of the moment. I had to laught when I read that you have a brother named Jonathan. What are the odds. My Jonathan is a great guy too. Tell your bro congrats from his cousin Kristin.

Kathy said...

Two Jonathan Moss'? Funny. Thanks I'll tell him!

Kathy said...

Two Jonathan Moss'? Funny. Thanks I'll tell him!

Megan said...

yay for jonathan! Congrates!

Princesska said...

Congrats to Jonathan! Also, I like that I'm in the background of this pic!

Kathy said...

ha ha I thought you might like that!