Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grandpa Casler

I found My old camera today.  The card in it had never been down loaded.  It's fun to discover old pictures of the kids that you haven't seen before.  This little video is precious.  This is Branson with his great grandpa Casler a couple of months before he passed away.  Grandpa was the most amazing man and I grew to love him very much because of how good he was to my kids.  I've never seen a man play with and take so much interest in any children ever.  He was so full of patience and love.  This was a typical scene in grandpas workshop.  Always thinking of ways to teach and spend time with his grandchildren.  Towards the end of the video he says "this is the best part of being 80".  Our grandpa is truly loved and missed by us.

4 comments:

Withawhy said...

What a great grandpa!

katherine said...

oh my gosh he is so cute. i could die. i miss you guys!

Megan said...

oh thats so sweet

jaylene said...

Kathy- That is priceless! Keep track of that one, sometimes we have so much video and so many pictures that its easy for the priceless ones to slip to the bottom where they never get seen.