Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!

Hold your applause.  There's been an upset!  They've taken Dina Lohans' (lindseys mom) award away and given yours truly the distinguished title of Mother of the year!  How did I finally receive this recognition you ask?  It takes a special kind of woman with a knack for organization: a woman with a meticulous eye for detail;  a woman with a keen ability to sense her childrens needs;  a woman with a huge zit on her check that sucks every brain cell (that she has left) out.  I was in the front running for the award but yesterdays events put me over the top!  

My sweet little Branson worked so hard all year long learning his math,  coloring some awesome shark pictures,  learning his sounds, eventually able to sound out and READ many many words.  He's mastered and experienced the ins and outs of a farm (he's an expert on pig noses).  He's become somewhat of an expert (through much trial and error) on self control (what it means) and he knows exactly what happens when you plant a sunflower seed and water it.  My little Branson deserves much praise and recognition for a job well done!  A special special day with lots of pomp and circumstance.  A day to stand up and sing for his parents; a day to set out his many works of art and writtings to share with all who passes by.  A day where his mom follows his every move ready to forever capture the moment digitally.  A day where his teacher presents him with an official document of graduation from Kindergarten.  Proof you're now a first grader.   My sweet little Branson had most of that day yesterday only with one tiny thing missing.... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I THOUGHT IT WAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
My skills as a mother have out shined Dina Lohans!

5 comments:

Withawhy said...

That's a drag!!! I've been there, done that, and I felt so bad! He won't remember... By the way, Kathy, you're looking so good!

Kathy said...

Are you kidding? lol Did you see my zit and greasy hair?!?lol

katherine said...

HAWT!!!!

jaylene said...

I have left all these comments today and then I tried to leave this one. It didnt show up, then it kicked me out, I had to re sign up and now here I am again. I have a feeling this is my last comment for the day, I was just getting started, I didnt even get to go to Lynda's blog.
This is what I wrote just before it went blank and I got kicked out.

You know how when you click on to leave a comment and letters come up below the comment box, these are the letters below this box,
zitbo
Could my computer be trying to leave a comment of its own? I have been succesful in leaving many comments today, I think I am going to leave this one alone.

jaylene said...

Success! My computer doesnt hate me! You know what the letters are below the box this time

bozooieo

I am going to work that word into my day. Maybe I will just end emails with it.

bozooieo,

Jaylene