Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm a REAL artist?

Oh My Gosh... Today at church the Relief Society President approached me and asked me to Paint a big picture for the Relief Society room of women serving women.....  I'm so out of my league on this one!  I said "I would try".  I'm going to have to paint people!!  That's alot harder than something organic like say, flowers.  Susan I need your help on this one!  I don't know why they thought I could do that lol!  I feel like I need to give it my best effort though.  So I will.  They also want me to come in and talk to the ladies when I finish it so I can present it to them and tell them about my inspiration.  Oh mannnn.....

7 comments:

Brynn said...

Can you use the overhead to draw it out first? I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

mimi said...

Kathy what does lol mean?

Kathy said...

lol it means laugh out loud. it's just a laugh!

mimi said...

Thanks I've been wondering for awhile.

mimi said...

You are a real artist!How awesome that they have asked you to do a painting,I know it will be amazing.

Tin said...

I can't believe you are an artist. Do you paint or sketch. I love to oil paint and sketch, I do landscapes and animals. I cannot do people. I have tried and they always look like aliens. I am however not a REAL artist.

Megan said...

wow stepping into the major leauge!!!Goodluck!