Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wendy!

Wendy, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!  I wasn't expecting to get them because I didn't hear back from you.   Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!  You are officially "redeemed"  (you are automatically btw).  ;)

For the rest of you wondering what I'm talking about, I wanted some pictures that Wendy took of my kids last summer for a scrapbooking retreat that I'm going on this weekend.  So to get them to me Wendy had to next day the cd's to me.  The redemption part is because she gave my puppy to someone else lol (I snoozed and I lost).

13 comments:

wendymb said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you got them. It took me hours to figure it out...or I wouldn't have had to next day them. I didn't get the ones in Idaho on a CD yet...I wanted to hurry and get what I had done in the mail so you would get them on time. So..now that I know how to do it...I can finish what I started and get you the Idaho pics.

Alex said...

What, a scrapbooking thing. HELLO, where was i when this was being planned? Forget the cruise...this is up my ally. Sam is gone this weekend...you sure you dont want to just have girls night at my house...have some GREAT peach drinks

Kathy said...

Alex, I didn't know you scrapbook! If there's room you wanna go? I bet there is room...

mimi said...

Wow, What a Great title picture...I love it!!!!

The Morgans said...

I love the pictures of your Kids!

Alex said...

Wish I so could. Sam decided he is going camping with the young men tonight....or i SO would be there. It would have been super duper fun! My belly would hurt from laughing so hard!

mimi said...

I hope You have an Awesome weekend Kathy......:)Fun...Fun....

FamiLee said...

I love your new picture!!! SOOOooo sweet to see everyone!

Mindy said...

Kathy, I love the family Picture! It is gorgeous!

mimi said...

Kathy are you home yet? :D

mimi said...

Kathy did you get lots of scrapbooking done?:) How was your weekend?

Kathy said...

Yeah, it was fun Miriam. It ended too soon. But it's good cuz I've gotten the scrapping bug back. I hadn't done it in two years!

mimi said...

How fun! I wish I could see all of your pages. You are so good at that stuff!!!