Monday, September 8, 2008

Camping fun

So we went camping last weekend with all the Wiley clan.  Can you call it 'camping' when a cabin is involved?  I'm calling it camping.  It was a lot of fun.  The weather was nice and it was beautiful up at Twin Lake.  We got to fish, float, midnight kayaking and star gazing, fish, hike (McKenna),  do nothing, fish, play games, sit around the campfire, eat smores..... you get the idea...

So cute!  Jack had SO much fun fishing with his daddy!!  They fished from shore and out in the lake from a boat.
A serious fisherman.  Branson LOVES fishing.....

9 comments:

jaylene said...

That looks like so much fun! Fishing with their dad it doesnt get better than that!

mimi said...

Kathy, I LOVED seeing your camping pictures, It looks like you all had so much fun!! Sophie cracks me up:) What a Doll! All of your kids look so grown up. Your photo's are Awesome!!!!

Megan said...

look how jack is smiling at his dad and not at the camera....priceless

Alex said...

camping in a cabin is the only way to camp...unless its in your back yard in a tent. I can do that!

Mindy said...

Ok, I know some Candland's. They wouldn't be related to a Dave Candland would they? I love the pictures. I haven't seen John in a LONG time. He looks the same! I love Sophies leg rolls, adorable!

Kathy said...

I don't know Mindy. I just know the one Candlands.

Tin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tin said...

how can you have Moss blood in you and NOT love fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Oh my Gosh Kristin, isn't THAT the truth!!!!