Friday, September 12, 2008

another distraction to keep me from what I really should be doing

McKenna goes away sunday *boo.  We'll miss her a lot.  She's such a sweetheart.  I love her to death.  

I'm feeling a bit stressed out and a little paralyzed by that stress.  I'm new in the Primary presidency and so doing things like sharing time and conducting are all new to me and a little stressful.  Sunday I have to conduct, do sharing time for jr and sr primary and teach and lead a discussion with the teachers for a meeting sunday night.  That's really all bad enough but it's also ward conference so the stake is going to be in Primary.  If you're reading this and you're not lds I know it's all like a foreign language lol.  It's not a typical sunday it's just that I have some extra responsibilities this coming sunday.  I don't have to do it, I volunteer to do it.  The anxiety is there regardless.  I just want to do a good job on everything...

3 comments:

FamiLee said...

I feel your pain! I will keep you in my prayers. Knowing you, I bet that everything will fall into place...you have amazing abilities. Also, like most Moss' when you are totally stressed, no one can tell. Hugs! ;)

mimi said...

Kathy You are So AMAZING it's all gonna turn out Great!!!!...:):):)

Withawhy said...

You're the lady for the job. I bet those kids LOVE you!