Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got tagged...who is next?

Alex tagged me.  Some ugly secrets are going to come out...

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I make a small blemish on my face look like a boil because I can't stop picking it.

2. I feel anxious when my house is very clean. (weird) 

3. I feel anxious when I loose weight (I know it makes no sense!) 

4. I'm afraid of the dark.

5. I hate for my kids ears to be dirty and I'll chase them down with a q-tip to clean it.
 
6. I check my blog WAY too much to be normal.

Alright, so..I will tag: Lynda, Wendy, Danielle, Megan, McKenna and Miriram N.

5 comments:

mimi said...

LOL...YIKES KATHY! Can I just say Ditto, I do almost everything on your list except chasing down kids to clean ears with q-tips, Hey... maybe I'll make that a new one:) I totally don't get how the whole tagged, link thingy works....HELP:)

FamiLee said...

Kath~if you are weird, I am in your club! #2 & #3 are so me! I did figure out #3 and why but that is another story! Have a great day! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Princesska said...

ok i totally get anxious when i lose weight too. I think it's something psychological to do with more weight as a safe mode. Insane! I will come up with my six things... over on my blog.

Tin said...

I wish I could get anxious when I lose weight, maybe I need some of you to rub off on me. But I have to say I like my house to be clean, everything has a place but I do want it to look lived in.

Kathy said...

Kristin, the anxious feeling is not a good thing unless you are trying to gain weight. I like my house clean too, it's just an anxious feeling I get but it makes NO sense lol. BTW, consider yourself tagged! ;)