Saturday, September 20, 2008

shortcomings of a domestic Diva

I haven't posted in a few days.  It's been kind of a rough week for me.  Someone said that I "don't do anything".  It's funny how un-motivating that is.  It's like someone telling you that you're fat to motivate you to diet and exercise.  For most of us, that just doesn't work.  SO it was hard to get ALL the chores that I typically do, done.  I know it's all in my head and that I shouldn't let something like that get to me.  It's just so paralyzing for me.  Mind over matter... I don't want to slip into a depression.  Okay, enough 'Debbie Downer'...

Last night I went to a movie with my friend Alex.  We had a good time.  Afterwards we sat and ate ice cream at Red Robin and talked for a long time.  She is so funny.  She is only 24 but DANG that girl has some stories! lol  Those are the kinds of people I like to hang out with.  She actually went on a couple of dates with John Heder.  Okay Alex, I'll stop talking about you!

3 comments:

Alex said...

You are funny! I feel the same way about "i dont do anything" HA! Im a mom...what else do I need to say! Anyway, last night was super fun. just a side note....I was NEVER romantically involved with Jon. (your gonna get me in trouble!HA!)

mimi said...

Kathy I'm so sorry about your week! If it makes any difference I think you are the greatest:)!!! Here's hopin your coming week is alot better:):):)

Princesska said...

i'm sorry you had a hard week -- no matter what anyone else says you're my favorite domestic diva