Friday, September 5, 2008

Fancy a cruise??

Okay,calling all family and friends.  There is a mediterranean cruise happening next July.  MY friend the watercolor artist is doing it as her yearly artists retreat.  It will start in Italy and go to Greece, mesopotamia and Turkey.  Imagine being in port for a couple of days in all these places, exploring and painting the beautiful scenery!  Remember the island in mama mia?!  That's what I'm talking about!  It's 10 days long and the more people we have in one room the cheaper the price would be.  It would be amazing if we could somehow all go!  Here is the website for more info www.makeeverydayapainting.com   if you want to see the teachers work (they're awesome) it's www.cindybriggs.com and www.theresagoesling.com  You would need to put 600. dollars down to hold your spot.  Maybe a reward for being able to run a certain distance by next summer?  Just a thought!

4 comments:

Tin said...

It sounds wonderful!

FamiLee said...

Looks fun! Have a great time!

Princesska said...

Sounds like the best time ever!! I always fancy cruises

jaylene said...

Where is your blog about politics! I read a comment I was trying to find out about. Is it true cindy McCain was McCain's mistress? I watched the movie about him, it made it look like he was oozing with integrity. There was no mention of his first wife (of course)I would like to see an interview with her.

There is nobody to vote for! What does that say about our country. I'll have to choose the one I hate the least!