Friday, May 30, 2008

So I haven't posted anything in a while.  My cameras been in Johns car I don't like to write anything without a picture (too boring) yadda yadda yadda...  I really should be in bed right now but it's hard to give up the peaceful quiet in my home at this late hour.  Nothing too exciting going on here.  John and I have been working on putting in a patio in our backyard.  Well, John has actually been doing the "work" part but I have tons of great ideas to contribute!  I'll post pictures soon.  We are moving our hot tub from mom and dads house to our house which I'm really excited about.  I'm sure mom and dad aren't too excited about that.  It will be quite the ordeal to move it.  That's why we haven't done it yet.  It's presently on a second story balcony.  We had it placed there using a crane a few years back when we lived in what is now my parents house.  So we'll have to have a crane lift it over the house again and bring it to our current house.  It'll be worth it.  I got John to finally make the improvements in our yard because Wendy and Rocky are coming in a few weeks.  So we'll need lots of oohs and aaahs from you Butlers when you come.  We are really excited to have the Butlers come.  They haven't been here in quite sometime.  We're gonna do lots of fun stuff.  

Today Branson ran in the house all excited yelling "mom mom look what my friend gave me!!!"  He had a little ziplock bag with a lizard tail in it.  How can you squash that enthusiasm?!  I can't.  He is such a dirty, bike ridin, knockin on all the neighbors doors, climbing on the "mountain", fort building, dad tool stealin, weapon makin, fun lovin boy!!!  He is so funny and so cute.  Tonight he decided for whatever reason to get naked, when I saw him I said to him very seriously "why are you naked, where are your underwear??"  (It was bed time and he usually sleeps in his underwear).  He paused for a minute to think and said "they fell off and they've disappeared"   lol  I continued to press him and he was so insistant that his underwear (whitey tighties) just fell off and disappeared.  He stuck to his story lol.  He's always been a streaker lol.  Lets hope he grows out of that SOON.

10 comments:

Withawhy said...

I love your blogs! I've missed you. That'll be so fun to have Wendy there! Your kids are so cute! You're such a good mom. I love the houses you gave me! I've been collecting tons of info...houses. When I get an official Southern OC person, I'm going to start whittling it down. Thanks for sending those! I LOVE them. I had a friend who use to live in Brea. I'd be curious to find out how the schools are there.

jaylene said...

Seriously Kathy, you have never lost your underwear!

Kathy said...

I had to loose them when I forgot my happy pad!

Megan said...

your gonna have to talk to my mom about getting some of thoes shirts, she didnt make extras, but i know if you wanted some you could have more made... i love your blogg... if only i had skills like my moss aunties to write... oh and IM COMING TO OREGON!!!! (when my parents come!)

Tin said...

You posted on my blog saying your dad grew up in Ririe. All my family grew up in Ririe. My dad's parent's are Ralph and Jessie Nield. (His dad John Calvin Moss) was killed in world war II. But If there is a Moss, Nield, Johnson, and I could go on I am related, so I am sure the chances are pretty close we are related. It is always fun finding a new cousin. Expecially when they are from Ririe.

Tin said...

Sorry to keep taking up space my moms parents are from Ririe as well. Wayne and Flora Johnson. I think everyone knows them.

McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mlee said...

Kathy! I wish I was in New Zealand, unfortunately there is just a street named McKenna Lane there, not the real girl...I am stuck in Utah for the moment. I really want to come visit you this summer though! I love reading about how your kids are doing--it would be so great to see you guys again!

Withawhy said...

You did it! You got the picture up without the line. It looks so good! Your kids are so cute!

mlee said...

ahh that is a great picture!! Emily looks so old!