Thursday, May 1, 2008

Once again, I'm awake and John is still sleeping.  I'm not sure what time it is here but it's morning.  I ran out of time last night to post pictures and write about our day yesterday.  I have to pay for our time on the internet at the hotel.  I pay for an hour at a time.  So yesterday we went to Brugge Belgium  We took a bus early in the morning and got back to Paris last night.  All I have to say about Brugge is WOW (okay, so I have more to say about it).  I hate to overuse the word but it's the best word I can think of to describe it.  That word is MAGICAL.  It's like you're at Disneyland but it's all real (and bigger).  Think Mr Toads Wild Ride (yeah, I'm probably way too familiar with Disneyland).  It is called the "Venice of the  north".  It was raining and yucky but we still went on a boat ride through the canals. I loved Brugge so much.  We will definately go there and stay a couple of days on another trip to Europe.  It was so beautiful.

0 comments: