Sunday, April 27, 2008

W e spent some time today on the avenue des champs elysees.  We mostly strolled and went into a few shops.  We spent quite a bit of time in Sephora one of my favs.  Poor John, it's completely hair, make up and body.  One of the sales ladies convinced me to try some hair extensions (okay, so it didn't take much convincing).  So I sat in her little chair and let her work her magic putting in very long blonde extensions.  I was quite popular with the other customers.  They were all very interested in the beautification that was happening with my hair.  After they were all in she then curled each piece.  I was well on my way to my Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan look.  John was sitting waiting patiently the whole time.  So when my new look was complete I examined myself in the mirror and I look absolutely ridiculous!!!!!  So then I had to walk around like that for a couple of hours! lol So sad.... so lame.  They're out now lol.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

OMGosh, I want to see pics!!! Did John laugh at you, or just smile? Sounds like you're having fun, I can't wait til you get back so I can see all your pics. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Kathy said...

mom,your not writing back.I already sent a message to you,well write back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget to buy me thoughs cookie things that are sooooooooooo good. I love you buy