Saturday, April 12, 2008

So I don't know if anyones really reading these and I guess it doesn't matter.  It's a nice way, I think to keep a record of our family life, for us.  Today was the first real warm day of the year.  It was so nice.  Almost too hot (for me).  I like it at right about 70.  It got up to 85 in Bend today.  It was snowing last week.  So crazy.  THe warm weather has made my allergies flare up.  I really hate these allergies I get every spring.  It's like a bad cold that just won't go away. I spent most of my day (it seemed) running kids everywhere.  John and Christopher went to Salem for a paintballing tournament so it was just me and the four kids.  Emily had her cousins Brooke and Sariah here.  I took them to get their nails done.  Something I told Emily I would do for them for babysitting.  The kids had clogging today as well.  Emily loves her clogging class and is getting really good at it.  I struggle to get Branson to go every week.  He just wants to stay home and play with all the neighborhood kids.  Once he's there he seems to like it though.  He's really cute dancing. I ran  numerous other errands as well, but it would be boring to write about everything.   Tonight John broke down on his way home from Salem.  He was in the mountains in the middle of nowhere.  He had 2 other men with him and they had to wait about 3 hours for one of the guys' wife to get there.  I had to arrange a tow back to Bend.  That took some doing since I couldn't tell them what the nearest cross street was.  JOhn and Christopher just got home.  Poor guys.  We don't know what's wrong with Hummer..... So I went back to blonde yesterday.  I've been dying my hair dark brown for over a year now.  I think I like the blonde better.  I dunno, I just get bored with my hair and like to switch it up.   Well, I should get to bed.  Church comes early...

1 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

Kathy I love your blog. Now I can check in on you and see what you are up to. Your pictures are great. Hope things are going well for you. Are you coming out here anytime soon?