Thursday, April 17, 2008

Okay, I hate allergies!!!!  I'm a whiner I know but I have to vent sometimes.  Tonight John and I went to see Leatherheads (rent it) and I had the worst attack yet.  These junipers are killing me!  I went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me some nasal spray and that helps for THAT but not my eyes.  It all kinda makes me wish that it would get really cold again (it doesn't seem to be as bad when it's cold).  Not sure if that would make a difference at this point.  I don't know how it all works but I need some relief.  Hopefully I won't have allergies in Paris.  I shouldn't, I think it's just the junipers here.  On to Paris, yes Paris *sigh*  Just one more week.  Next friday we are on our way.  I'm so excited but I'm getting pretty sad about leaving Sophie.  She will be one on Sunday (our Anniversary).  I know she will be well taken care of and loved but the poor little thing won't know where her mamma went.  I'm going to miss my baby.   She is so cute.  She stands by herself now and when she does she gets SO excited and pleased with herself.  She looks around at everybody to see their reaction.  We all give her a great reaction.  When she falls she claps her hands and says "yeeeeeaaaaaah".  So cute.  The big thing that she is constantly saying is "hi".  She waves her little fingers and says "hi" to everyone she sees.  She's learned some naughty tricks from Jack now too.  In the past he has pushed her over, scratched her and what not so now if he gets close to her (even if he's being nice) she starts beating on him.  It's funny.  She's not really hurting him (yet) but Jack screams and yells "fifi's heetin me!!!"  This of course just encourages her to do it more.  I know, I know It's funny now but.....  

0 comments: