Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paris!!!

Okay, so we are finally here!  Such a super long couple of days.  Or  day, I'm not sure lol.  It's after  midnight here in Paris so that makes it Nine hours earlier back home in Oregon on saturday.  We left our house at 4:30am friday morning.  We tried to stay up today (we arrived in Paris saturday morning local time) but only made it until 2pm lol.  Now I'm awake and I can't sleep!  Just like home. lol  We didn't do a lot today.  We got our Metro tickets and mostly walked around.  We did discover a free little museum at some ancient roman baths and a church from  ages. I still have haven't figured out exactly where we were yet lol.  I did buy a book there though so I can figure it out.  Most things are in French even in the museums with so many English speaking visitors.  The gardens outside of the church were SO beautiful.  Very English actually.  That was what drew us into the museum.  

Okay, I can't write anymore!  I had a bunch written here and my computer deleted it, more than once..... grrrrrrrrrr

1 comments:

jaylene said...

My computer is finally letting me comment!!! I would rather be a commenter than a blogger.

I wish I could have been in the room next to you, there is only one sound more awesome than a bowl of chilli hitting the ocean and that would be a bown of chilli hitting a paris sidewalk. J/K in a really big way.

Paris sounds so exciting! I really do wish I could visit. The chilli jokes are really just to mask my envy. Are comments suppose to be this long?