Sunday, December 21, 2008

A beautiful Disaster

Look at that cute face!  But don't let it deceive you.  He's a cutter.  No, NOT that kind!  I have had scissors hangin around more than usual the past couple of weeks on account of Christmas and such.  So Jacks favorite pastime is taking scissors and cutting whatever he can.  He cut blinds, power chords (not always a bad thing there) a nice expensive woven throw blanket I bought in Maine,  HIs shirts, my shirts, fifis pants, Bransons blanket, Christophers Headphone chord, phone charger chords, chunks of Sophies hair and the list grows everyday as I find and discover new things that he has already cut.   Put the scissors AWAy you say?  Done that more than 100 times.... older kids need them, get them out or I put them up where I think he can't possibly discover them...... but he does.  It only takes a few minutes.  He goes on his cutting rampage.  I get after him, put him in time out and think I've gotten the message across this time and he won't do it again....... wrongo!  Sometimes I'm not sure if it's an old cut and I'm just discovering it for the first time or if we need to discipline him again........*sigh*  It's a good thing he's so dang cute....

2 comments:

Brynn said...

I agree, it is a dang good thing he's cute, & super cute at that!!! LOL

mimi said...

He is SO ADORABLE !!!......Oh my goodness you are a patient mama:)!!!