Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thirteen

My baby girl is growing up!  It's official, she's a teenager.  I think she's been anticipating that label for years now.  The signs have been there for quite some time and now we can declare it as a fact.  I love  her so much and feel so blessed and pleased for her with the good choices she has made in her life.  She is definitely seeking her independence and own identity away from mine but all the while making good choices that are still distinctly her.  Does that make any sense?  lol  Anway, Happy Birthday Emily, I love you!!!!

6 comments:

mimi said...

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY***
I love the picture Kathy ! Emily is so BEAUTIFUL ! I think she looks a lot like you in this pic. Cute hair ! Wow I can't believe how fast time flies :) We all hope you had a WONDERFUL DAY EMILY!

FamiLee said...

Happy Birthday! Cute pic.

mimi said...

*Hi EMILY this is Cienna!*
EMILY!!! I can't believe your 13!!! I hope you had an Awesome BIRTHDAY:)I miss you LOTS! Your GORGEOUS!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:):):)
***Cienna***

Withawhy said...

She's lookin 13 too! Emily is such a cute girl. Tell her Happy Birthday for me.

Mindy said...

She looks just like you!

jaylene said...

Sooooooo cute!!