Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08




We had a fun night.  Lots of candy and ghouls.  Branson and Jack were pirates.  Well, Branson was actually a skeleton pirate (he always corrects me on that one).  Sophie was a witch (a good one) and Emily was a Teletubbi, Po I believe.  I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of Emily.  Maybe I'll have her put it back on tomorrow.  Christopher couldn't dress up tonight.  He was in the orchestra pit in his high schools musical tonight (lame they had opening night on halloween).  Hope everyone had fun!

7 comments:

FamiLee said...

What a cute little witch!

Alex said...

Thats such a fun witch costume. I love it. The boys are really cute. I saw Emily's PO costume. It was funny!

mimi said...

Kathy your little ones all look DARLING in their wonderful costumes. SO CUTE !!!! lol... Little Fifi... what a sweet little witch costume, she is such a doll !!!!

Withawhy said...

Sophie should have gone out with Camille! She matched. Your kids are all pretty cute in their consumes.

Princesska said...

haha- skeleton pirate - GET IT RIGHT!! lol!! What cutie-pa-tooties

Princesska said...

kathy --ahhhh! I can't believe you missed dh. The only good thing is you can see it on abc.com!!!

Megan said...

um so you really need to get a pic up of emily in her costume, Im REALLY want to see her Po getup...oh and everyone looks SO CUTE!