Tuesday, November 18, 2008

guest blogger, Jaylene

I've decided to make Jaylenes "comment" into a guest blogger spot.  She just makes it all make sense.....


Blogger jaylene wood said...

O.k., it all makes sense now.

When I was in Idaho, I heard disco music in the middle of the night, and your mom saying, "smile larry smile!" I followed it to the room upstairs, and of course you know the rest of the story, your dad was practicing for what, I now know, was this video thing. I am glad he took out the jump twist thing from off the couch. (it defiantly would have messed up his hair)

Anyway I have to know where did your dad get the chain he was wearing! 

And your mom a true testament for usana! (and I even thought that before I saw that clip)

November 18, 2008 8:53 AM

3 comments:

McKenna said...

Kathy I love your blog! I wish I was as good at getting posts up as you are. Your house looks so fun in its halloween get up--it makes me homesick for the holidays! and your kids are looking adorable as always...

and yes, I love jaylene too. She needs to start a blog, please?

jaylene said...

Thank you for making me your guest blogger!!

Kathy said...

MY dad worked so hard on the dance.... bless his heart.