Thursday, October 30, 2008

all 'bout me

okay I have lived with my hair for over 24 hours now and it just aint flyin.  I'm getting it re done tomorrow morning.  I'm not sure what to have her do to it now.  Most people tell me they like it better really blonde but then some say they like me better dark.  What is YOUR opinion?  Oh and I saw my friend Krista today and she mentioned my new do and color.  I told her I hated the color and she said "why, is it too grey looking for you?"  So there!  I was right! lol  (no, she doesn't read my blog).


3 comments:

mimi said...

I think whatever you decide will look Amazing! I haven't really seen your hair dark. You can pull off any color, and any haircut:)You lucky woman!!! GOOD LUCK with it all :):) I want to see pics when you get it done ok....:)

Alex said...

Dark! All the cool peeps in town are going dark!

Withawhy said...

I couldn't see the color real well in the last picture, but if it's looking too gray for you, then just darken it slightly.