Sunday, August 17, 2008

This and that...

So I'm getting ready to leave for Education week.  Mom, Amanda and I are leaving at about 6 am tomorrow.  I have a lot to get done tonight but no worries cuz I'm not driving.  I can sleep all day if I feel so inclined.  It's been a hectic week.  Emily had a friend from Texas come visit.  She moved away from here a few years ago.  She flew into Portland and then flew home from Portland about 5 days later.  So I got to drive to POrtland twice this past week.  That's about 12 hours of driving just for Emilys little visit...  I also took Emily shopping while we were in Portland on friday.  We shopped for 11 hours.... NOT fun.  Then I had to drive home that night.  It was nice to spend a lot of time with Emily though.  Even if she does in fact know that I haven't a clue about style, fashion and the proper fit of clothes.  Apparently I'm completely clueless... who knew?!   Well I better go get some things done...  

5 comments:

FamiLee said...

Come and See me! Maybe we can go to lunch or dinner!!!

Princesska said...

I can't think of anything MORE fun than 11 hours of shopping!!!

Tin said...

It is so nice to know that I am not the only clueless one on the planet when it comes to clothes.

Withawhy said...

That's funny. If you're clueless...I'm not sure where that puts me.

mimi said...

LOL... You are so not clueless about cute clothes:) I want to go shopping with you:)!!! Will you pick me out some cute outfits:)LOL... I'm glad Johns mom buys most of our kids clothes so my kids don't know that I really am clueless:)!!!