Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged by Wendy

8 Things I am Passionate About:


1. Trying to be a good mom
2. my family (including extended)
3. getting ubber fit
4. music
5. good books
6. the ocean
7. family history (I'm no expert)
8. The restored gospel of Jesus Christ
9.  Traveling (bonus round!)

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

1. The book of Mormon
2. The glass castle
3. The Twilight Series
4. Gone with the Wind
5. A knight in Shining Armor (I know it sounds pretty lame, it's the only 'romance' novel I've ever read)
6. The Pillars of the Earth
7. The Potter and the Clay
8. Letters from a Nut (SO funny!!!)

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

1. You're so cute
2. I love you
3. turn off the tv
4. you've got a stinky diaper
5. where's the phone?!
6. fifi!
7. I'm gonna get you!!!!
8. thank you

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (In no particular order):

1.  Run a marathon 
2.  Go on a church history vacay with my family
3.  Go back to school
4.  Be in the temple with John and all of our children
5.  Learn to play the violin
6.  Become a family History expert
7. Paint something amazing
8. Get all my pictures organized and into albums

8 Things I Learned in this Past Year:

1. Life is short and precious
2. I love my nieces and nephews A LOT
3. Our finances are not in order
4. My niece Katherine and I have a lot in common
5. Cruises are Awesome!
6. Sophie looks a lot like John too
7. The book of Revelation is awesome!
8. There's a lot of vocal Communists in democratic countries like France

3 comments:

mimi said...

Kathy YOU are so AWESOME!!!!

FamiLee said...

Kathy, I did not know all of those things that you shared. Thank you! I never knew that you wanted to play the violin...or that you wanted to go back to school. What do you want to study?

FamiLee said...

Thank you for sharing the YOUTUBE clip "I'm done with this". I really do not het to see that side of my nephews...or see them. Thank you, they are so random, it's hillarious!