Thursday, January 29, 2009

....and it's SOOOO cute!!!

All my friends and family will be overjoyed (okay maybe just glad) that I have replaced my cell phone!  I have finally conceded.... the blackberry IS lost and is NOT coming home.  I really have a love/hate relationship with the cell phone.  I was procrastinating getting this one for months.  What put me over the edge to just go get it was seeing my sister in law Amandas cute new cell!  So I guess if my phone is a fun color and looks like a make up compact, I'm willing to own one.  My days of shopping in peace are over (if you have kids at home old enough to use a phone you'll know exactly what I'm talking about).  

6 comments:

Alex said...

Super cute cell phone! And again, IM STOKED!!!!!! I will make sure you NEVER call during shopping...HA!

Brynn said...

Very cute, but the question remains... are you going to answer it?! LOL

FamiLee said...

Dang! I want a pink one!

mimi said...

HOW FUN!!!!! :):)

Amanda Jo Moss said...

Cute Phone! You will totally love it. I Love Mine! Andy liked it too and actually took his back and got one in Black. They really should make it in more colors than black and purple. It totally gets awesome reception too. Enjoy!

Kathy said...

Brenda, Maybe ;)