I know my new title is a little weird.... I can't come up with anything. So whoever has a better one, tell me! I'm trying to make my blog more secure for our family without having to make it totally private. So, I will be also changing the address of my blog. I don't know if you'll be automatically redirected to my new blog address or not, So let me know if you can't get to me in the next few days.
10 hours ago
7 comments:
I like your title...simple and to the point:) will you put your new blog address on my blog? That would be so great!
I love the title. Anyone who is willing to swim with sharks and dolphins is braver than me. I love the picture. I can't even go waist high in the ocean for fear of of the sharks.
Oh! and I wanted to say, what a fun new picture!!!!The Ocean is so beautiful, The kids look like they enjoyed their vacation. I have to tell you the shark thing totally gives me anxiety:)The dolphin thing is way cool though!!!!:):):)
Ok, shows how observant I am, I didn't even notice the new title! LOL I DID notice the pic, but not what it said, oops! :)
LOl okay, the title is a metaphor for life.... the sharks are our struggles and the dolphins are the good stuff... get it? Lame??
LOL... I am totally lame, I thought the title was (CHANGES)OH my goodness! I am still learning about all of this blogging stuff.Now that I know which title you are referring to, I just have to say I love it! Great metaphor!
I like the new title... but I thought you were trying to lock me out of your blog. I cried for a few days. Then I figured out I could still get on it. I'm okay now.
Post a Comment